Sea view Double
．2 people, no extra bed
．Including breakfast every day, free use of hotel facilities.
．Airport / terminal shuttle service (excluding special projects)
．7 years old to 12 years old children who do not need addition bed, breakfast charge a service fee NT$ 300/person.
♦ Room Facilities
． Room size is about 27 square meters
． Bed size 180cm * 195cm
． Japanese standard duvet and down pillows
． Japan MIWA card lock
． 32-inch LCD TV
． Refrigerator, adjustable central air conditioner
． Dressing table and hair dryer
． Wet and dry separation, bathtub, shower columns
． Full hotel offers wireless Internet access
． Rooms are equipped with smoke detectors, fire sprinkler
． Using qualified fire test building materials and decoration materials
◐Hair dryer ◐Comb ◐Shavers ◐Shower cap ◐Shampoo ◐Body Wash ◐Toothpaste ◐Soap ◐Toothbrush ◐Towels ◐bath towel ◐Tea bags ◐Coffee package ◐Thermos ◐Hotel description ◐Mats ◐Paper slippers ◐Shaving cream ◐Mineral water ◐24 hour hot water supply
♦ Another provision of cots, baby pillows, quilts, baby bathtub, sterilizer. (Limited number, please be informed in advance)
Price May-Aug Weekday May-Aug Holiday Sep-Apr Weekday Sep-Apr Holiday Sea view Double 4600 3450 3910 2760 3220 Standard Quad 5500 4500 4900 3300 3850 Quad with simple living room 6500 4550 5200 3900 4550 Sea view Quad 7000 4900 5600 4200 4900 Quad with simple washitsu 8000 5600 6300 4800 5600
- Weekdays: Monday to Thursday
- Holiday: Friday, Saturday, Sunday and national holidays
- Fees for children (no bed): Children 7 to 12 years old children with no addition bed,
charge a breakfast service costs NT$ 300/person.
- over the age of 12 is defined as adults (under 7 years old of baby free)
- Rates are subject to change, according to the hotel counter bulletin.
Swimming Pool/SPA pool
◆ Opening Time：
Apr – Sep 08:00~22:00
Oct – Mar Pool not open
◆ Location: 3rd Floor
◆ Swimming pool rules：
1. Pool depth 120cm.
2. Follow the guidance and advice of the lifeguards.
3. poor health, suffering from high blood pressure, heart disease, infectious diseases, asthma, epilepsy,
satiation after drinking, please do not enter the pool.
4. bathing before entering the pool
5. Not wearing a swimsuit, swimming trunks and swimming cap are prohibited into the pool.
6. Please do not bring food into the pool.
7. Do not run or play in the pool side.
8. Diving is prohibited.
9. To use floating objects, please obtain the prior consent of the management staff or lifeguards.
10. Children aged below 10 shall be accompanied by a parent or guardian to get into the pool.